View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:35 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Impressively horrible battery life

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwined82 View Post
I can go on one charge for 2 days of light use, 1 day for heavy use.
2 days??????

Sorry, but I find that VERY hard to believe. I have three TP's, all running Mighty 4.16 with the same battery tweaks as everybody else, & I don't think I could get two days out of a battery if the phone was in standby with the screen off the whole time.......

I deal with it by having a fully charged spare 1500 Seidio battery in my pocket at all times, & plugging my phone into a ProClip that charges it whenever I am in my truck.

I also have a charging cradle on my desk at work that charges the phone & a spare batt simultaneously.

~John