View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 05:42 AM
havox22
Almost a VIP

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is it just me?? -rant-

every phone has its flaws...i would say the touch pro is the best & worst phone i have ever had...its so great but the basic phone functions suck..i would never recommend it either because of the battery/heat issues, but 6.5 has speed improvements but its still a lil buggy...really it just depends on what u wanna use your phone for but it doesnt get much better..my sister has the iphone & my brother has the G1 & they both have there problems but so does every phone..ima stick with my touch pro until wm7 or a phone with a DTV tuner built-in comes out cuz all my phones have had there problems so i dont see y to change just so i can be mad about another phones problems...never played with a blackberry tho maybe i mite try 1 of those

Dank-Ass Robba

This post has been thanked 1 times.