View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 04:54 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Problem/Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerSk8rKid View Post
I think the reason why I wasn't getting phone calls was because I found a setting saying it will be direct sent to Voicemail or something if the Data Connection is on. Which I changed the settings. It's more I'm getting text messages delayed by hours here and there, otherwise mainly minutes. It seems if I have the Data Connection on I get the Picture Mail, if I turn it off I wont get Picture Mail.

Anyways after I took it in, it seems to be working fine. I just did the Clean Up thing.

Edit: I went to Settings > Services > DDTM Mode > Get Settings... > Then I turned it "Off".
Phone: DDTM Mode
Send voice calls to voicemail durning active data connection.
( )On
(x)Off
I am saying it again. Get a stock rom and flash it. All you do is download the file, run it and it flashes. Direct link is below. Its not hardware issue because I had this same problem on the original sprint rom once. I just flashed a new rom and it fixed it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip