View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:41 AM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
tether for cricket

not to sure if current changes to forum forbids this, and i don't want to get banned. if i'm out of place will a mod please just delete this posting.

my home pc dumped on me so i let my high speed connection go since my pro is my primary net connection. i recently purchased a dell mini inspiron and tried to tether it with no luck. phone gives option to sync, disk, or net connection. click connection then settings open asking if i want to use usb or bluetooth. with usb plugged in, the connect soft key wont lite up for me to begin. i'm using hofo beta v1.0 rom as it came with it that way. been wanting to flash new rom, but nervise since this phone really isn't same as my titan that i used for year befor this. wifes diamond came for back up on event i crash this. but without a net connection to flash pro programs on laptop, i'm a little stand-off-ish. i know the mini dell is only one gb, but i'm running an 8gb flash drive, and i got a rocketfish hard drive enclosure tonite. mini with norten is scanning my 80gb hard drive now as i write this which when clean will be running off laptop. i've found my old ruu roms i put together for my titan, and ready to go 6.5 on pro. i searched this section of forum breafly for answers, but feel it would be easier to let everyone know where i stand before trying to do something that will not work. know how to flash, tweek reg, and other miner things to get phone running. got both pro and diamond with cricket flash, but not working, to fully working txt, pic, net, and gps ( sucks having to delete connection setting in regedit 10+ times a day, but they work)

thanks and any advise or comments would be helpful, even critics. only know one way to make a ppc work on cricket.