View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
as of now you cannot sync your contacts with vista mail...you can however dl a trial version of microsoft office 2007 which will allow you to atleast get started with syncing your info. to set your phone to vibrate just tap the speaker icon on the today screen and you can set it for vibrate. as far as the reply via text i dont have an answer for you on that. what is it you're trying to fix with mms? i seem to have zero trouble using mms on my mogul.