View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:41 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: What goes in the upgrade forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Also, the upgrade forums are trashed by noobs who don't read and have trouble flashing ROMs. I get so annoyed with the Titan forums and all the noobs who post "Help I bricked my phone" or "Assurion gave me a TP". For the love of God, get these people to search. We want PPCGeeks to look nice and be a valuable imformation source, not a trash forum like PDAPhoneHome or HowardForums.
Don't worry...we won't let the place get trashy.

If you (or anyone) come across threads that are duplicates of existing threads fire off a pm to any of the staff here and we can close/merge those threads.

Also remember that we are getting new members everyday, and to the veterans of the site it sure it can be very bothersome to see the same old subjects coming up time and time again. Post up a link for the noobs and fire of a pm for the staff to close/merge.

late,
Coz