View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 05:34 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Getting Hard Reset but not Tricolor Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketwalker View Post
Hello, I've searched around a bit and have not been able to find a solution. I appear to have bricked my phone and am not able to get to the tricolor screen to load a new ROM to fix it.

I loaded Hard-SPL before loading custom ROMs (and have installed a few with no problem). However, the one I recently tried has caused the phone to loop at the "Touch Pro" screen. By doing the power off, press and hold enter/volume down/power technique I can get to the hard reset screen with the "This operation will delete...." text and perform a reset which does not unbrick my phone. Unfortunately, I am unable to get to the tricolor screen to allow a new ROM to be installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sounds like you flashed a GSM rom. You should be able to recover it just fine. While the phone is on, hold power button and volume down button and tap the reset button, and don't let go of the power and vol down until you see the tri-color screen.

This sub-forum is not for this kind of posts. Read here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65925

Last edited by razorloves; 05-05-2009 at 05:37 PM.