View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:47 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Sprint] Ring & Vibrate no longer sticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_medina626 View Post
For the Reg edits to stick? I don't know about that one cause on some ROMs like when I tried to change the tether fix of changing the "Phone as Modem" setting to "Sprint" it would almost immediately revert back to what it was. I would change it, select something else, re-select the reg and it had already switched back....
I had this same problem until I used the htcgaurdian fix that was posted. Now the edits stick.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=219

BrennB

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-05-2009 at 12:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.