View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 06:37 PM
dcd
VIP Member

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
another big button mogul dialer cab

i have created a cab for paul_hammons big button dialer, using the touch skin created by eb3604, and a better smartdial dll i got from tiermann.

all credit goes to them. i dont know anything about dialers, i just repackaged their work.

screenshot of smartdial attached. 911 works, data arrows grey out when dormant, etc etc.

my understanding is that this should also work on apache wm6 and correct the 911 and data arrows issue. if anyone could verify that it would be nice.

the 'contacts' softkey does not show up in the phone app because of the smartdial dll. ive tried to fix it and i cant -sorry.

i have attached 2 cabs:
one installs entirely to /windows for my personal preference
one installs the skin files to /phoneskin as paul_hammons dialer did. it should be possible to skin in the same way as pauls.

both cabs place a .txt file called "dialer-credits.txt" giving credit to paul, tiermann, and eb3604.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sd.jpg (51.5 KB, 2083 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Touch Clone Dialer (phoneskin).zip (209.3 KB, 488 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Touch Clone Dialer (windows).zip (209.3 KB, 671 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dcd; 11-01-2007 at 04:06 PM.