View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:43 AM
decibel
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][WWE][04.05.09]WM 6.5 21502 ROM / Kitchen for TouchPro [Multi-ROM Builds] [C

Reserved for the first Keg party. All people who donate will be invited! I will have to have Chips to go with that Keg.. So I will hold this place for them.. I might even hang invite some dancers to join in the fun. They will want a changing room, so this will be for them....
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here

Last edited by decibel; 05-07-2009 at 12:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.