Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help interstorage disapeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodxSon View Post
lol im noob how do i format it?
1. connect the phone to your computer.
2. wait for it to be recognized under "my computer"
3. note what the drive letter of the internal storage is. it will not say "internal storage". it will say "removable drive". in my case: i have a master hard drive which is letter c:, then i have a dvd rw drive which is d: and that is it. when i connect a removable drive it occupies the next letter in the alphabet. which in this case will be e:
4. go to start -> programs -> accessories -> command prompt
5. when the command prompt opens type "format e:" without the quotes. it should only take a minute or two.
6. you may have to rename the internal storage on you phone if there already was a directory named "internal storage" on your phone except it was actually located in your system memory.

*edit step 6* check your phone using "file exlporer" if the 4gb internal storage is named "internal storage2" then there already was a file called "internal storage" in your system memory. if there is nothing in the "internal storage" on your system memory then i would just delete the folder and rename your 4gb storage from "internal storage2" to "internal storage". then soft rest. if you lost your internal storage when you were in the process of flashing a rom i would perform a hard reset.

Last edited by stravy; 05-03-2009 at 09:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.