View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What goes in the upgrade forums

I am a frequent ROM flasher I try a lot of the ROM's that come out for the TP I spend every weekend flashing its lots of fun. What isn't lots of fun is spending the first 45 minutes to an hour each day moving threads from the upgrade forums to the main forum. For example I moved 5 threads today. Back on April 22 there was a rule change made we are now only allowing posts containing ROM's Radio's, and Kitchen's to be posted in the upgrade forums for each device.

A sticky was posted in all the upgrade forums here is how it reads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
To try to keep the forums a little cleaner, we are asking that you ONLY start threads in the Upgrade forums that are to release a ROM, Kitchen, or Radio.

If you have a question about a specific ROM/Radio/Kitchen, then please post it in the appropriate thread.

ALL other threads should be the the device's forum (for example, those related to hardware, GPS, bluetooth, etc).

If you have a reg edit or tweak...if it applies to multiple devices, then please post it in the 'PPC Registry Tweaks' forum and list which devices its compatible with. If it is device specific, then post it in the device forum, NOT the Upgrades forums.

If you're not sure where to post something, then post it in the device's forum and a staff member can always move it.
If you have questions concerns requests problems with a particular ROM post in the ROM thread that you are enquiring about. If you have something that you feel needs/deserves a new thread post up but post it in the Main Forum for your device. We all know the rule change so the helpful people of the PPCGeeks family that are wanting to help and answer your question will be looking for you to be asking the questions in the main forum so rest easy your questions will get answered. This will keep the upgrade forums clean allowing ROM lovers like myself to be able to check out the latest and greatest ROMS form our great Cooks without having the first page of the Upgrade forms filled with posts asking questions.

Thanks for your understanding

Dave

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q&R were missing.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

Last edited by Big D5; 05-03-2009 at 08:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.