View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 11:46 AM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
I have searched everywhere and can't find nothing of any kind of worth hacks for the mogul. My main complaint is we need to figure out how to bring up the resolution. the 6700 had a way better camera. Its like the mogul took a step backwards. Like a downgrade. Im praying Ateksoft releases a coolcamera for it since that worked great on the ppc 6700
Oh, are you referring only to video recording?
Because the still camera on this baby is actually pretty sweet... the color is pretty rich, and the resolution at 2mpix is far better than the 6700...
If you spend a second or two to properly adjust your lighting and white balance, it takes some very decent pictures:

These are both unaltered copied directly from the phone (only reduced in size to fit on the screen). I lost my digital camera for a week, and this actually doubled as the family camera for a bit.
Yeah, a real digicam is worlds better quality, but these are totally printable, as opposed to previous HTC phone cams which were mostly just novelty.