View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 10:42 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by simyaci_13 View Post
I have tried to do this but after that my htc diamond stuck on touch diomond sceen. what can I d guys?
Pull out your battery for 15 seconds without it attached to your computer/charger, put it back in, press and hold volume down and press and hold the power button (all at same time). Once you have the tri-color screen on your phone (ie bootloader), connect your phone to your usb port and flash a ROM from this forum (CDMA HTC Diamond Upgrade). You'll be fine after that.