View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Item available for purchase with PPC Cash.

Ok I have not figured out how a store will work but I figured since some have enough I will go ahead and offer something for yall to purchase for $500 in PPC Cash. I know its a lot but we are offering forwards at this moment for members to purchase with $500 in ppc cash. I havent worked out a way to actually check a webmail account, but this will allow you to have a email address thats @ppcgeeks.com that will forward to any email account u like....like ur direct push account or whatever. If you are interested in purchasing this please PM me the email addy u would like. Or you can save ur ppc cash for further items available @ a later date.
~mike