View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 02:43 AM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 30] <!--PsykiROM v2--!> Fast Rhodium Manila [21043 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sryans2004 View Post
Yeah, I tried that eairler. I figured it was just a minor change lol. Im new to PsykiRom so dunno about the themes.

Another little MINOR thing that I dont really care for is all the extra stuff in the All Program's like it has all the themes to install (even though they are already installed) Just things that arent/can't be used, is there any way to remove those?
If you don't want to see those things in the Programs menu, just open a file explorer and navigate to \windows\start menu\programs and delete or move the files or directories you don't like. I considered those things a "feature" of psykirom but yeah, if you don't like them just remove them

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 3 times.