View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 01:12 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: heroes of might and magic?

Palm Heroes v 1.04

Screenshots

Palm Heroes v 1.04

Description

Palm Heroes is a fantasy turn-based strategy (TBS) with elements of a role-playing game (RPG). The game is quite complex and can be divided in two parts: the development part and the fighting part. The first one involves raising a castle n order to recruit creatures. For doing this you need resources and gold that you gather from terrain or mines. In order to advance in the game and reveal the territory, you’ll have to fight against monsters and other players. You can do this by giving armies to your heroes and going into enemies’ land. A skilled tactician will have to know the timing for development and fighting, as this is crucial for winning.
Heroes are very important in the game. As they gain experience, they advance in skills and stats. They can cast spells during battles and carry artifacts. Managing heroes and everything involving them represent the RPG part of the game. Most of the times having a good hero means winning the game.
If you like fantasy games,
you will enjoy playing Palm Heroes too.

Full version is $9.95

Site Link: http://www.palmheroes.com/

I would attach the latest .cab, however it's 15.4MB, you can download it from the site I linked above or from my upload link here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qhz9ev

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.