View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:14 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 30] <!--PsykiROM v2--!> Fast Rhodium Manila [21043 WM6.1] [UC]

Hey guys, I was away for a bit but trust me I have been reading through the posts and am all over fixes for the problems. I totally appreciate the positive feedback and respect the issues you are having.

TXT messaging problem: I have NO idea how that one slipped by me, must have been a last minute addition that screwed it up. Sadly I too am seeing the same problem you guys are which should make it easier for me to fix. I have a definite fix in mind that I will be testing here in the next couple hours.

DCI Battery gauge: Super easy fix. Sorry you guys didn't like it, I should have made that an optional install but it will be easy for me to release a fix.

S2U2: If you don't like it just go to 'remove programs' and uninstall 'S2U2 enabler' As I've said in my v1 thread it is a must-have app for me which is why I included it.

Slide-to-answer dialer: Sorry guys, I just don't like the slide-to-answer dialer. Plus the slide-to-answer dialer does not play well with S2U2 so I haven't played with it very much. I apologize if this is a deal breaker for you but the only way around it would be for me to release multiple copies of my ROM which would be a support nightmare. I haven't tested it but you might be able to just install whatever dialer you like on top of the dialer I installed... If you find a CAB for the dialer you like and it works please let us know!

Data problems: Not really sure what to say... Data works fine for me but I'll play around with BT and see if I can replicate any issues. Also I use activesync/exchange to sync up my calendar with google and it works fine for me. I haven't done anything else with activesync so that might be difficult to troubleshoot.

Ultimately it sounds like a lot of the issues are related to some of the newer packages I installed. Like I said I have some concrete ideas for TXT messaging, that will be my priority for now. I should be mostly online the rest of the night so keep the thread active if you have any other major problems

Thanks again for your interest and hit thanks!

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 11 times.