View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Vertigo
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by klurf8881 View Post
the 5-7 day policy is stupid. phone ship anywhere overnight they do it all the time. its jsut some corporate BS oh you have to wait 5-7 days. Thats just a lame policy they need to change, you shouldnt have a messed up phone for a week after you take it in. 3 days should be tops. 2 to locate it and get it together and overnight to ship.

the OP has a broken usb port, most likely meaning the phone wont charge. Id consider that needing immediate replacement under esrp. yeh the phone will make/receive calls, until the battery dies! then its byebye for 7 days. thats silly im sorry. i can dial a flip phone without a screen u just press the numbers a hit send. if the screen is covered by immediate replacement so should a charging port both essential to function.

phone was dead when I got there I might call and complain maybe I can my phone tomorrow!