View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:02 PM
AceXMachine
PPCGeeks Regular

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cannot remove Programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlovety View Post
I cannot remove prgorams from the "Remove Programs" under Settings. There is nothing in the list, no number in the "...memory available:" I have restarted, soft restarted and removed the storage card. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Quote:
There is nothing in my program list. I now can't even install programs...??? The status bar starts and then quickly says install unsuccessful.
Quote:
Ok, I can't delete .cab files, error pops up saying "Access is Denied" "Be certain that the file is not write-protected and is not currently in use."
Quote:
I get an error when installing over activesync also, I cannot install or delete programs. How crazy! I have not installed any TF3D. The last thing I installed was Last.FM and by the afternoon I couldn't install anything...crazy!
Quote:
Ok, still no fix. So I connected my phone via USB to view some pics but Windows popped up saying it did not have privileges to show my photos. So what I am thinking is that my phone is locked or encrypted or something. This is preventing me from installing program and look at my photos. If I pull the mem card and put it directly in my computer it reads it just fine. But via USB I do not have privileges to view photos on my internal mem or mem card. Any ideas? I know there is a encryption setting on the settings but it's unchecked and looks like it's only for the mem card. ?? THANKS!
Quote:
Stock Rom, I'm thing about doing a hard reset but rather not...thanks!
Quote:
Well the last program I installed was last.fm but a hard reset did fix it? but it's back? dang!
Dude, dunno if this is late or not, but unless that last post magically fixed it, your phone is ****ed. Regardless if you want to or not, you need to hard reset. Thats too many issues to try and track down (unless, again, that last post by piranah fixed it in which case you are lucky).