PPCGeeks Regular

sryans2004 is keeping up the good worksryans2004 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sryans2004
Re: [April 30] <!--PsykiROM v2--!> Fast Rhodium Manila [21043 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnebs1 View Post
OK, first of, I love your work Psyki! Now, to the issues I have seen thus far.

1. Text message issues (already mentioned)
2. Youtube issues: I was able to see the videos but no sound, now nothing shows up at all in the youtube player.
3. Have not heard this mentioned: my ringtones are not working. I have the volume up, I can hear them when I'm setting them, but nothing when people call me.
4. The fact that I can't change the SIP to a different input method, and autocomplete just doesn't want to turn off.

Thanks for your great work, hope this gives you someplace to start looking for fixes on these.

I am going to agree with schnebs1.. I too love your work, but to make it 99% complete a couple things need fixed.

#1 For me and seems like most of the people that have left post's is the Text Message Issue.
2. I too am having Youtube issue's but it says "Error, Cannot play this video" and I tried all them.. on WIFI
3. The ringer issue you are having? It is working fine for me when people call. Maybe soft reset?
4. If you are talking about, how to turn T9 English off, then on your hardware keyboard press the FN key and the SPACE key. Then choose ABC (Do this when you go to text someone)