PPCGeeks Regular

bartjo06 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help is my phone brick'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_crazy View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me - I've flashed my diamond many of times. But this last flash, when I did a reset I seem to be stuck on the touch diamond screen where it displays the radio number and other text and it does not seem to get past this screen.
Can anyone tell me how I can reflash from this point or is my phone pretty much toast.

Thanks
Appreciate the help
First of all, make sure to read the stickies at the top of the forum... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65921 ... this thread should not be in this section of the forum... to answer your question, your phone is NOT bricked. Pull the battery and hard reset manually by pressing the power button, volume down, and the center circle all at the same time, it'll ask you to confirm the hard reset, follow the directions. If this does not help, take the battery out again, this time hold down the power button and volume down to put the phone into bootloader mode, now you can sync it up to your computer via usb and flash back to a rom that actually works (stock would be your best bet), you don't need to have an activesync connection, it will change from serial to usb toward the bottom of the screen letting you know it's connected.

Good luck... and please read the stickies next time before you post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.