View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:37 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Site News & Announcements Forum

I use the home page(button), and not the forum page to see who's online and check for new posts... But also when you hit the home button, those three announcements now are buggin me. I tried to minimize them, but when I refresh they appear again, expanded. I've already read them and the purpose of hitting the home key is so I can quickly read the latest posts. Now I gotta scroll down 2 browser windows worth to get to the forum posts.

I'd like to vote to put it back the way it was. I'd attach those three little new boxes (announcements?) to the top of the "forum" button imho...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 29 22.33.jpg (96.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!