PPC67002481
PPCGeeks Regular

PPC67002481 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by to0 View Post
Hello,

I apologize for posting this question for a second time, but the first place that I posted it was not a very logical place for it, and it has quickly become buried.

I have my Sprint Mogul working with Cricket's service with everything working except for incoming MMS (I can send just fine). I have configured MMS through ArcSoft 3.0.6.24, which is what I used on my Apache, would could send AND receive fine, regardless of whether or not it was running WM5 or Helmi's WM6.

When I send a picture message to my phone and it's idle, it will light up as if something is about to happen, but nothing will happen at all--no notifications, no nothing. This is a problem that, probably, all Cricket users with a Mogul are experiencing. Does anybody have any ideas about things for me to try? I know that I have the server configuration right, as this is the exact same configuration that I've always used on Apaches.

I heard that the Alltel 6800's do not have the ArcMMS.dll file that is installed by prior versions of ArcSoft. Because of this, I'm thinking that us Cricket users may have to wait until that CAB is extracted from the Alltel ROM.

Thanks in advance.

What is cricket? i have heard this used a thousand times but no one says what it is?