View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond sluggishness, where are we now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufftissue View Post
Hi there, I demoed a Diamond in the Sprint store and it was sluggish. I am fed up with my Treo 800w (seems like I've had all the problems that are common to this device), but I had a Mogul that, if it moved any slower, would be going backwards in time.

Is there a stable, fast Windows Mobile device out there that's thin? I like the Diamond b/c it's tiny, but it seemed slower than an HTC Touch that I tried back in the day.

Are these ROMS mature and stable? I don't care too much about gee whiz features, but I do need a ROM that will improve the stock speed and stability.
Mr. Obvious is obviously correct plus I wouldn't use your experience at the store as an example of what the diamond's capability is. Those devices are beat on and who knows how long it has been on, maybe days. that will cause any phone to slow down. the diamond is a great device, is just as quick as the touch, also there is software like cleanram on this forum that can help if it gets bogged down.