View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 09:55 PM
badutahboy
Regular 'Geeker

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotek View Post
The MMS that everyone has for sprint only works for sending to the best of my knowledge. All of our incomming picture mails come in as a text message with a url that we have to load ie up to go view. I could be wrong about this and there may be away to get it to come in as a mms message instead and if i am please somone correct me and let me know how to go about doing it.

You're correct.

We're trying to figure out why that is.. what causes the block in the sprint 6800. Somebody's got to have ventured into the programming far enough to have an idea...

What we're trying to figure out is if there's a simple regedit that needs to happen to "unblock" mms, or if one of the arcsoft Dll's needs to be rebuilt or something...

Our phones obviously receive the MMS message.. if the phone is sleeping and a mms message comes in, the phone wakes up, but it doesn't deliver the message... We just want to know why that is, so we can start working to resolve the issue. Presumably, people are working on the same issue for sprint's service...