View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ~Bear-Bonz Rom~ users - WM6.5 poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi Bonz. I have used several versions of your rom. This is a tough one because 6.5 is evolving quite nicely but still has some quirks. I would say yes but I would probably leave out Rhodium until it is bug free. I just noticed the roms that have 6.5 with manilla or rhodium are really bogged down from a memory standpoint. Also, how your seeing the battery life with your 6.5 releases? Groove's 6.5 releases has pretty good battery life but some of the others have not been that good. That's just my humble opinion but I would roll with any decision you made.
Thanks for the feedback. I should add that if I upgrade to 6.5 Rhodium manila WILL be included. 6.5 without manila for my rom is not something I am interested in doing.

That being said... the version I am currently running is basically 1.8, redone with 6.5, and I am pretty happy with it. Battery life is looking good, but the jury is still out.

*edit* I am trying to fix the Titanium screen up nice too, though, so people that want to turn off manila have both options.

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-29-2009 at 11:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.