View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Scrotum
Regular 'Geeker

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seven (push email) no longer shows notification of new email on top taskbar

I haven't used seven in awhile, but when I went to their site I was surprised by a disclaimer stating the program send international texts to verify email accounts. I never had to do this before, has anyone had any charges because of this?

IMPORTANT

Use of this software includes sending an SMS message to us for each email account you register. This is for purposes of testing the reporting functionality.

The number is +447624802625, located on the Isle of Man. For most users, this will be an international SMS leading to a charge on your bill. Others may not have SMS messaging in their plan. Please refer questions regarding service plans and expenses to your network operator.

By downloading and installing the software you acknowledge responsibility for any charges incurred while using this service.

More information can be found in the Release Notes for your platform in the Announcements forum.

Please click the link below to indicate that you understand and proceed to the download page.

I understand. Please let me download the software.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~
This post has been thanked 1 times.