View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 01:32 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Quick Question about unlocked Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by delanceyj View Post
I bought this phone of someone who told me it has already been unlocked. How can I verify that it is in fact unlocked?

Thanks

Edited to Add it is a Touch Pro
with the phone on, hold in the power button and the volume down button and then tap the reset button on the bottom, and don't let go of the power button and vol down till you see a tri-color screen. On the second line of info you will see a SPL version number. If it says CMONEX after the number, or any where else on that screen, then it's unlocked. Then you can just hit the reset button and it will reboot back to normal
This post has been thanked 1 times.