View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 11:47 PM
Krayziepop
Regular 'Geeker

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang46L View Post
If you have the $7 TEP or $4 ESRP you can get it replaced in the store for free. This is not an insurance claim, this is not physical damage (usually meant to mean damage to the mb).

How is cracked, not considered physical damage? If he takes it to a Sprint store, they are gonna give him the number to Asurion and say have a good day. Cracked screens are not a manufacturers defect, and will be treated as an insurance claim.

You may get lucky though... some Sprint techs aren't the brightest bulbs pulled out of the box (I talk circles around them when I go into the store, just for fun - plus the looks on their faces thrills me ) So hell.. give it the ole college try. Just don't go in expecting a free replacement, because that is highly unlikely to happen in your situation.