View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [REQ] Treo Pro ROM Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
im on it right now and suprisingly love it. (not enough to get me from my touch pro though lmao) but the battery life is AMAZING! i took it off the charger at 11:00 in the morning and sent and received over 400 sms messages, over 30 minutes talk time, checked out some things online, had mad emails dropping on from SPJ and by time i plugged it in at 3:30 in the morning it was only down to 31% battery life. the screen does take some getting used to but it isnt too bad overall. the phone is solid and very well made and feels great i nthe hand. the volume could be a little louder on the earpiece but nothing too bad..... the keyboard will trake some getting used to, took me about a day or so before i found that miracle grip that allowed my thumbs to move the correct way... the phone will be a great addition for a backup to your collection. btw since i forgot until now the radio on this device is pretty good and gets about the same signal that i get on my touch pro running the telus radio..... i would recommend that you get the 2 piece holster and case kit for it through seidio like i got. the case is two pieces that slide on the top and bottom and lock into place very nicely and feels great to the touch. thats my 2 cents and pretty much a review of it for you.... ifg you have any further questions i would be happy to assist you..... or if you need to borrow it to look up some things or take it for a test whirl just get at me through pm and we can get that done.
thanks.

can you upload the dump in regular format? the .raw is useless to me.