View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:42 PM
strra
the World Watcher
Threadstarter

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: My WM6.5 Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabindoor View Post
AWESOME man!!! You're a great craftsman. There's only a few things that I wanted to see if you can change. Can you make the design more Maroon Colored? Can you also make the A&M design more visible? Sorry, I'm not too creative, but you seem to be doing GREAT!!! Thanks for the help and I'm eager to see what ya come up with again!

Art
i'll see what i can do ... i may have to wait til the fiancee gets here tho because i'm colorblind