View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:12 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Watch live sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulanowski View Post
Darren,

I've heard of this slingbox, sounds intriging. I've looked at their prices and it looks like its $180 for the box and another $30 for the mobl player, so $210 altogether. do you actually have one, could you comment on how it works exactly? Sounds similar to the cgi proxies friends and I used in high school to bypass the firewalls.

EDIT: This slingbox sounds alot like a tv tuner that distributes the signal online. I have a TV tuner on one of my computers. Is there any software available that will distribute the signal online, as well as a player that can receive that signal and play it on another computer and WM6 device?
sling is worth every penny. whatever your home tv gets, your tp gets. i have dish hd sat. and watch tons of tv on my pro at work or if a sports game is on that the bar dont have ill watch it on tp. i can let you use my username ect to watch on pc to try it. im using it alot now with all the hockey playoffs but ill pm you some info.