View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 06:30 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint/Telus/US Cellular Image Tag for your signatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterion View Post
Okay, I am going to ask a noob question. Where can I find out about the differences in the radios? Do some give better battery life, etc.?
I'm assuming that since you've posted in the TP forum, you are actually using a TP (you device is not listed in your tag).

Yes different radios give different battery life which correlates to the signal strength. Different radios work better in different parts of the county.

Also, before you flash a radio (or a rom), you must first unlock your device.

If you have a CDMA touch pro (sprint, verizon, telus, etc):
Quote:
(CDMA Touch Pro radios can be found here.)
The different radios are discussed there.

Otherwise, check the GSM upgrade subforum.

Read through the posts. It'll answer a lot of your questions, or post there if you have any more questions about radios.

PPCGeeks New User Guide