View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 01:48 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Reflash radio after flashing radio??? (hard reset effect?)

I mean we hard reset after flashing roms, why not reflash after a radio flash? (Note: it's generally recommended to hard reset your device after a rom flash. This makes sure all the settings take effect and could work out some kinks.)

Since there's no way to hard reset the radio (not that I know of at least), I thought this could be accomplished by just reflashing the same radio you just flashed. I don't know of it would do anything, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

What are your thoughts?

PPCGeeks New User Guide