Old 09-15-2007, 10:38 AM
SINNN
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

SINNN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down

Theres a pocket PC print on the lower front metal casing in the mogul. My replacement mogul does not have it. Some ppl are saying the new ones dont come with it printed anmore. I thing its just saving HTC money by not doing it. As for the side scroll whel. My old mogul had a very nice flat smooth black look to it. Now this new mogul has a rough black look to it. But I think I figured it out on the scroll wheel. I checked a friends mogul and he bought his mogul the same day i bough mines and his wheel is also rough. I think I just got lucky with my first mogul having a nice smooth wheel. The rough paint is for sure not normal. Looks like they sprayed the casin on this replacement too fine. Its very rough. Everyone around me agrees on that. but does it justify me calling sprint to have it replaced for that reason? What do you all think? MTXR.. keep an eye on those plastic holdowns on the clip. You know the one I took a pic of. Thiose will paif soon i think. Kinda suks in my opinion.. we mogul users will have to carry our stylus inside out pant pockets.