View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 05:56 AM
divxrippimp
Almost a VIP

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Black Home Screen and HTC Home Plugin Problems...

I HAD a FULLY black theme before my last hardreset... Black top and bottom bars, black background, no gradients... it was sweet, i think i got it in some "iphone" package, does anyone know the theme i speak of, cause i would LOVE to have it again...

and second question is
I was just messing around with that buttonflow thing (which i cant get to work, i cant get that or the mms app to work) and i want the htc home plugin (which i just found out about from trying this buttonflow app) to show the contacts tab, but even after using the htc home config app, it will not show that damn tab... does it have something to do with the htc audio today plugin?

UPDATE***
Fixed the HTC pluging issue, it was the audio home screen plugging that was stopping the contact tab from loading...
Working on the black theme now

Last edited by divxrippimp; 09-16-2007 at 01:45 AM.