Threadstarter

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CRACING
FAQ

Q. Thread rules?
  • Don't post or attach, pirated apps.
  • Don't quote release posts or big posts.
  • Don't post noob queries or don't waste posts because I don't like to make this bulk again.
  • Don't make any mirrors. If required, I will do so
Q. Warning and installation notes
  • I am not responsible for - Killing your device, deleted/ing data or any problem caused by the ROM's or etc.
  • By flashing any unofficial ROM's may kill your device warranty so please do it in your own risk.
  • Read this before you download, flash and use my ROM's.
  • Before you run the RUU, make sure you check and do the following first:
  • USB sync cable is connected to the computer.
  • No other device connected to the computer except keyboard and/or mouse.
  • The standby and hibernation modes are disabled on the computer.
  • All running applications on the computer have been closed.
  • USB sync cable is connected to the phone to establish an ActiveSync connection with the computer.
  • Do not interact with your PDA Phone unless instructed to do so.
  • Do not remove the USB cable from the device when flashing.

Q. If I select any language except english in language listbox, The EzInput will not display any words or the EzInput will not work.
A. Due to less space I have deleted all the language files except english in the ROM. So you need to install the required language from : here or here.

Q. Which device I need, to use your ROM's.
A. You need HTC Wizard only. No matter if its G3 or G4.

Q. Which OS I need to flash your ROM's to my device.
A. W i n i d o w s X P is must for flashing. Don't try in other OS's, if so you will surely kill your device.

Q. How do I change the today screen wallpaper?
A. There are 3 steps if you are using manila 2d editions or use only 1st one if you are using clean editions.
  1. Open Picture & Vidoes; Choose the image; Go to start manu; Tap on "Set as today Back......." and there you have option to select transparency level; Tap OK.
  2. Go to settings tab in manila 2d; Tap on Wallpapers and choice your image. This only changes the home screen wallpaper of manila 2d.
  3. Install M2DC and in that software you will get an option to select the wallpaper. This changes the wallpaper of all the tabs in manila 2d. Note: the image should be in PNG format.
Q. I am getting this warning message when I will be synchronizing in w i n d o w s v i s t a. The warning message is : "There has been a change made on your server that requires you to re-synchronize all items on your device. All changes made since your last succesful sync will be lost. Do you wish to continue?"
A. This is due to flashing new a ROM and trying to synchronize, when the pc is already created partnership with previous ROM and it will fail to synchronize with newly flashed ROM. To fix this; Delete or end the partnership in wmdc and again resetup or create the partnership.

Q. Cannot play vidoes on HTC Album.
A. I am still finding solution for this problem. I will surely write here, when I get it working.

*** Manila 2D ***

Q. How do I change Manila 2d language.
A. Click here or Here for more info.

Q. How do I to change the defualt Photo Album Manilla 2d so it will display my pictures & videos stored on my MiniSD card?
A. Navigate to the Photos and Videos tab in Manilla 2d , press the left softkey "Album", press the left softkey again "Albums", press Storage Card, navigate/select where your pictures and videos are stored, press right softkey "Menu", select "Set Album as Favorite"... Done!

Last edited by CRACING; 04-26-2009 at 01:35 PM.