Thread: All new yorkers
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 08:25 PM
yerp
Regular 'Geeker

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All new yorkers

interesting.....i'm curious whether you guys are suffering from placeboitus....afaik, the telus radio is the newest and shiniest for our devices.....

i'm also in jersey....and between home, work, girl, friends, and parents, i'm literally all over Jersey all the time. i freaking canvas this state on a bi-weekly basis, no joke....frequent trips to NYC and sometimes Philly to boot. for the short time i tried it, i found the telus radio to be worse on the battery.....but you guys have me wondering whether it was the ROM i was running at the time.

one thing is for sure though....i live in outside of Atlantic City, and at home the Sprint shipped radio gives me the best signal by a consistant 2-bar difference. it was also getting better signal at the girl's in cherry hill and the parent's in west trenton....

this seemingly overwhelming nod to telus had me second guessing though.....maybe if i get bored enough i'll give it another try.