View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 03:33 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTZ View Post
i just tried ppc builsos for the first time. and am running into an issue. i can build and flash windows mobile 6.1 kitchens just fine. however when i try to build 21501 and flash it . the phone hangs just after the radio info and whatnot is displayed and wont boot any further. i tried just a basic rom (nothing added only the bare minimum the program will let me create)

i have an att tilt and am using the KAIS_1.71.09.01 radio. like i said the other kitchens boot just fine, just not 21501. also are there any other 6.5 kitchens for ppc kitchen buildos? in my device list under new project it just gives me the one option
There was a problem with GSM builds initially. Pretty sure the update was pushed out already, so update and try again.