View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 11:27 PM
ruskiyab
Very Important Person

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fuze, Touch Pro, and a small local GSM carrier.

Whatever you do... Do not take advice from the post above mine. You cannot put MightyRom or Juicy's Rom on a GSM phone. Check out www.xda-developers.com. The people over there know more about GSM phones and that is where you will find roms for them. As far as the European Touch Pro, I'm pretty sure they have a different frequency they use for data so it won't work in the states, however you should be able to SIM and CID unlock the Fuze one way or another, there are people using the ATT fuze on T-Mobile.

You might have to find out the settings for data to work with the company but in theory, I don't see why you wouldn't get it to work. Does a small GSM company have 3G anyways?