View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: infaROM v.02 [WinMo 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousj012 View Post
yep and yep [office apps and the msvcmd app added].. i'll probably be sending you a pm with a link to a little test to the v03 rom.. since you're actually using it and noone else gives feedback[if they're using it] lol.. i just used v02 and added some files, not just yours, did some registry stuff too.. and added one or two more apps so that they load right... when i get back from oklahoma, i'll definatly be working on v03 - until then, i'm going to be kicking back on vaca 8D
well as soon as i find some time i wanted to flash your rom. i am using NFSFAN and i dont really like it. If you could pm me the v3 link too i will test both 2 an 3 over the weekend.