View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 01:59 PM
PerfectHybrid
PPCGeeks Regular

PerfectHybrid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unlimited Data Plan gets you 2000 free text messages!

This was brought to my attention in another topic so I did some research on some other forums. It seems to be the case that if you have an unlimited data plan on your account, you can call up Verizon and talk to the data department. Tell them that you want the complimentary 2000 text messaging package that accompanies the unlimited plan. The whole deal is that people using the data plan are traditionally business men/women and use Microsoft Exchange which sends sms notifications, they were trying to circumvent the issue of there customers getting mad at something that is defaulted into the system. But I digress, the code that you can use if they cant find it is 70246. And from other forums as well I guess you might be able to tell the regular customer service peoples that its called sms2k. Not sure about the last one but in any case figured its good info to have. Also it has been said, although I cannot confirm, that these 2000 include pix and vid. So its an all encompassing plan. So if you go for it and it goes through just remember to drop your previous texting plan! Good luck and post your results here.

PH