View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 11:58 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Data/Internet while connected to ActiveSync

I've been having an issue while connected to ActiveSync: for some reason, my data connection is completely cut off while I'm connected. The "Allow wireless connection on device when connected to the desktop" option is left on within AS.

A "Cannot Connect" "Dialed: #777" message shows up once I plug in my usb and the sync starts, and I then lose connectivity.
My Microsoft MyPhone synchronization fails (no connection to the internet), and if I load Opera, all that shows up on any page is just a blank white screen (nothing loads).

The odd thing is, if I leave Opera open, then plug in my usb for an ActiveSync connection, the #777 message may still pop up, but I am able to continue to surf the specific site. If I restart Opera, data connecion is gone again.

Does anybody else have this issue? Any thoughts on possible solutions? I don't mind as to whether or not my phone uses internet through my PC or through my data connection, as long as either works while connected to ActiveSync.

Thanks!