View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 03:36 PM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Case Study: Flashing to Stock BEFORE flashing Custom Roms

It seem that this whole line of thought has started with the Diamond and Pro with the use of an application to hard reset the phone(clear storage). Maybe that is the issue in and of itself. I have always hard reset after installing a new rom, but I do crazy tricks with my fingers to do so. I have never ran into any issues whatsoever in that method. This is with a Mogul, Touch, Diamond, and Pro

It would also seem that the most plausible cause for that ringtone being on your phone is the active-sync case made by Zed
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead