View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 10:48 AM
BigDiesel07
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Touch Pro FAQ's - READ BEFORE POSTING! (Last Update 1/10/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncibob View Post
Thank you to both of you. I am excited to start tweaking my phone and all that good stuff. I have had the phone a little over two weeks now and have been reading all over the forums here getting good ideas and a better understanding on how everything works. I did get get a touch pro for my wife also but I think I may have to exchange it. Her seems to be locking up way to much. She has had to do a couple of soft resets just from talking and texting on it. There have been a few times where I have taken it off the charger and the light remained solid white and the phone was unresponsive. The only way I could get it to "wake up" was from a soft reset.
I look forward to talking to all of you more.
Your welcome nci... If you need any assistance, just search for the answer... If you can't find it, then please feel free to post it and somebody will try to assist you with your situation to the best of their ability's...