View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 04:28 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Telus/Sprint Radio Image Tag for your sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTek View Post
No love for us on the Verizon Radio version?
Does anybody really flash TO the verizon radio? I was sorta making these along the same reasoning of why chefs make image tags for their custom roms, and to show what customizations you've done to your device. Making a verizon radio tag would be like making a tag for the stock rom. Just seems a little silly to me. Whatever, if I get enough requests, I'll do it. Also, Verizon has 2 logos, one for Verizon and one for Verizon wireless, which just sticks the word wireless after the original logo. The tag would be too oblong if I used the true wireless logo. I guess I could just use the regular verizon logo, but like I said, just sorta seems silly to use an image tag to let everyone know you rock stock.

PPCGeeks New User Guide