View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:52 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Request, How do I remove "ALARM OFF" text [SOLVED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tf2d View Post
Does this mean I can put what ever words I want between those > < and it will show up..

I might be confusing you, I want to change "call history" to just "calls"..Can I do that using this method?
Yes. Just be sure you're changing what is between the source><source. Also the %d indicates the number of items IE: 3 missed calls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverD16y71996 View Post
what about the little clock icon, any way you can remove it and have it only show when the alarm is on
Edit file 1bbfdc9b_manila by using cfcgui.exe and extracting the graphics, delete the icon and import the new graphic back. This file has the very back of the clock stack, alarm icons and up and down arrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3rV333 View Post
Since this is solved I hope you don't mind if I go off topic...

So were did you get that Manila theme? Can you post a link or a attachment? Is there any way to just get that clock?

The background would also be nice...
That looks like the standard sprint clock with a clear background. Not sure though..
This post has been thanked 1 times.