View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 08:13 AM
qctrip
Lurker

qctrip is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with my Telus Diamond

I have been updating my Diamond with roms for months now and have had never come across a problem until now.

I was running Mightyrom 4.8 with no issues. i then updated to the latest Chronic (6.5) with no issues. Then I updated to Calkulin from april 21st. that is when I started having problems. I do the initial setup, but then I cannot answer the phone when someone calls. I cannot even shutdown the phone. So I pull out the battery. But when it turns back on I am stuck at the Touch Diamond intro screen at boot up. The only way around it is if I do a hard reset. Once the hard reset is done, i recalibrate the touch screen. Once done I get the 3 second prompt to auto configure the phone...the 3 second prompt just stays there. If i pull out the battery I am always stuck at the touch diamond screen.

I did another hard reset, got stuck at the 3 second prompt. I then was able to flash the phone back to mighty rom 4.8...the first boot up did the configuration...it was fine. However when i was in the phone, i had nothing in my start menu, no programs or settings. So i turned off the phone and back on....my phone is now stuck at the htc start up animation.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you