View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 04:09 PM
rgildoss
Regular 'Geeker

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss
Re: Is Pre dead with new Touch Flo 3D?

i think the pre is already dead before it was even released ...to me it is more of the hardware then the OS ..any OS will work with the right eyecandy. but the lack of hardware on the pre ( i was wishing for more ) and the look of the device killed it ..reminds me of the blue angle wich to me was a very ugly phone ....as for the IPHONE the reason people like it so much is the fact of the screen size and how thin its body is..its all about the look to normal consumers ( not PPCgeeks ) you could have put WM6.1 with TF2D on the IPHONE and it would have been a big seller ....what i dont get is why a company like HTC cant make a phone thin and big screen like the iphone ? boggles my mind ...